From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 9:10 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Parts sources for coilers

Original poster: "Johnson, Jeffrey D -at- PWC by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jeffrey.d.johnson-at-l-3com-dot-com>

Ted,
What is the voltage rating on that Megacable?  I scrounged some 3/8"
diameter cable marked "600V."  Don't know if I can use this for anything or
not.
Jeff Johnson