RE: Pacemaker. Flukes, and rf effects

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garry-at-ndfc-dot-com>

When I was at the Northern California Teslathon as San Francisco, a great
many of my pictures taken with my HP Photosuite digital camera were ruined
by double exposures as if the camera was saving one picture on top of the
other.

One of the pictures showed a nice picture of Scott's Tesla coil in the
foreground, and a picture of the curtain and the rest of my living room at
my apartment in Paradise, CA in the background!

I was about 20 feet from Scott's coil at the time.

snip

Other electronic devices worked within 3 feet without adverse effects
(camcorders, digital cameras,  my Palm (yikes!). The lighting dimmer board
froze at 15 feet, fine at 25.

snip