RE: MMC caps

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

>Original poster: "Matt Shayka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><lightningcreator-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
>Hey all,
>
>Are these good for MMC's? look at the spec sheet to go along with it.
>
>http://www.globalsources-dot-com/GeneralManager?&catalog_id=2000000003844&desig
>=clean&language=en&action=GetSupplier&page=supplier/ProductDetail&supplier_
>d=6008800591672&product_id=8806953538&action=GetProduct
>
>Wow, long link. I doubt that they'd sell these in small quantities, maybe
>we(I) could organize a bulk buy.
>
>Matt Shayka
>Trying to put the geeks out of business ;-) j/k

Matt,

Why mess with an unknown cap when the Geek caps are known good, reasonably
priced and just plain rock in TC usage?

Not to mention that Cornell Dubilier is an American company (patriotic plug)
:-)

Mark Stolz
G-2 #1049
Houston, TX