RE: Secondary construction details

Original poster: "Vanderputten, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gvp-at-pvaintl-dot-com>

Jonathan

Go to Stephan's page http://www.stefan-kluge.de/, he has a good procedure
for both ends of the coil, and no, you do not want to pass the wire thru the
wall of the coil.

Have a great time,

Gary