Re: Oil Caps

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

I have to agree with Ed.  If you can stand the large size of them, they are
practically indestructable.  Mine were used for probably over 20 years in an
old 'spark source' spectroscopy instrument.  The unit worked fine and the only
reason it was taken out of service was that the analytical technique is
obsolete and the operator of it retired, so the lab chose not to continue using
it.
Mike