Re: Making a Toroid

Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

You can also get corrugated stainless steel in a similar configuration.
It's used to line chimneys for some fireplace inserts.  Any good
fireplace/stove store should have it.  It's way tougher than Al duct, and
comes in some bigger sizes, too.  Don't expect it to be free, however...

Nick Andrews, Denver, CO, USA