Re: The effects of high voltage on the body..

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Well, both DC and AC currents are equally DANGEROUS at high voltage/ high
power. I've seen a DC marx generator split open a guys arm before...all his
fatty tissues exploded like one big fire cracker. His arm bone was exposed,
and blood everywhere. Sorry for going into details, but I couldn't help it.
It was a pretty bad sight. He nearly died..he ended up losing his hand to
severe tissue trama!

It probably has something to do with muscle contraction and discharge
energy.

I've heard of BRUTAL electrocutions involving energized RADAR curcuits
during WW2, and as far as I know they involved high voltage.