Re: The effects of high voltage on the body..

Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 I've seen a DC marx generator split open a

--
It has more likely more to do with sudden evaporation
of watter in human tissue.

Regards,
Boris