Re: Odds and ends

Ben : I dont know the current value of your capacitor, but the value is
good. Your transformer is a good battry charger or fillament voltage. Your
welch pumps are rougher vacuum pumps and are among the best. I have 2. I
have used them since 1956 and only replaced the oil once. I use #30
non-detergent sungle weight oil. You can buy special vacuum pump oil that
has a high vapor pressure, but I don't bother. Rebuild parts are available
if one ever fails. If you use a catch trap ahead of them they dont fail.
   Robert  H