Re: Reliable Moderate HV testing

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-madlabs.info>

Antonio,

So that's it then, no way other than a spark gap eh? Some things don't
change, I guess. I'm going to try the charging a cap thing and see what I
get.

The main thing I am looking for is consistency. That way, even if I don't
know what the actual output is, I can at least get a handle on performance
Vs various changes. As it is right now, it can be hard to tell if the unit
is performing better or not...Judging output visually is tough.

What about current? Any easy way to measure that?

Thanks for your time,

Jonathan Peakall