RE: TO ALL PLEASE READ

Original poster: "Paul Kidwell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tmb-at-ieee-dot-org>

Hi!

I have 2 pages with assorted items that you're free to use as you see fit. The
first page is just some assorted parts. The second page is a step-by-step
assembly of a MMC.

http://www.cpriii-dot-com/tesla/

http://www.cpriii-dot-com/tesla/mmc/

All I ask is that when you're done you send me an email with the URL of your
page :)

Paul