RE: Hello everyone

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

>Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

> The tough to model aspects are:
>1) spark gap behavior
>2) The effect of the sparks coming off the top load.  They are dynamic, have
>inductance, capacitance, and resistance that changes (rapidly) as a function
>of time, and have a significant effect on the overall system.

I would add to this list the apparently non-linear behavior of NSTs as the
current shunts saturate, and output currents become far larger than what
linear models predict.

Gary Lau
MA, USA