new MOT stack completed!

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have successfully tested my 6 seriesed MOT Tesla Coil supply! I am
currently running 14.28 kV at 570 mA output power with slight to moderate
stress on the transformer insulation (floating 7.1 kV on left, and right
outer MOT's with middle two MOT's grounded!)
(a very cheap pole pig!) (only $50 US to buy!)
I haven't tried my magnifier Coil with it yet.....but I'm sure 16 ft arcs
aren't impossiable!

I couldn't be happier...
:>
....the next step will be to find a big enough testing area for my 8"
coil!!!