Re: new MOT stack completed!

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: new MOT stack completed!
>Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:00:34 -0700
>
>Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>
>
>Yeah, good questions. I have a question too: any
>chance we can see some pictures? Do you have a web
>page? Perhaps you could post a couple of JPGs on
>Terry's "hot-streamer"? I'm anxious to get a look at
>this beast.
>
>Greg
>http://Hot-streamer-dot-com/greg

Yeah....I'm planning on getting a web site up and running shortly.
I'm also looking for a digital Camera! I would say in the next month or
so....I'll start photographing the transformer supply...arcs and stuff.
So stay tunned!! I'll email you with the address as soon as its up and
running!

_