scoped coils

Original poster: "Chris Swinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

Hi all,

I have 2 coils which are both 360khz, one is wound with 0.315mm magnet wire,
the other is wound with 1.5mm^2 plastic covered wire.  The strange thing is
that on my scope the tune point for the magnet wire coil is effected VERY
easily. I need only place my had about a foot away from it and its enough to
knock the coil totally out of tune on the scope.  The plastic wire coil
stays in tune and you can hardly get it to move even if you place you hand
right on it. Does anyone know whys these 2 coils behave the way they do ?

Thanks,
Chris