Re: VTTC Tubes

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Hello Winston,
Here is a link that was given to me when i had the same idea as you, to
build a sturdy, "big" graphite plated, triode for vttc use.
http://antiqueradios-dot-com/features/vacuum.shtml

Also see:
http://www.tiac-dot-net/users/shansen/belljar/

http://www.4p8-dot-com/eric.brasseur/intvac.html

Good luck and take care.
Marc M.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>

> Hi All!
>
>         A stupid question, but I'll ask anyway.
>
>         Has anyone here tried to make their own high power triodes?
Since real