Re: sync, phase, LTR-ness

Hi David,

Yes, your situation is different because of the STR and
variable BPS.  I know of no explanation for the behaviour
of your gap.  I assume the gap spacings were adjusted to
be the same in both cases.  I sure would have liked to see
that effect !  The only thing I can figure is that in one case
the electrodes were rising, and in the other case they are
falling, so it may cause a difference in air swirling due
to the effect of the base of the rotary, but I wouldn't think
it would make much difference.  Differences in airflow is
all i can think of though.

Cheers,
John