From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 7:19 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: SSTC As a transmitter.

Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

Ed wrote:
> since he proposed to transmit power by "non hertzian"

Was that idea down to Tesla?  I'd always just assumed that
particular bit of nonsense had been pinned on him by subsequent
generations of cranks.  Was Tesla claiming that some other
fundamental mechanism was at work here?  If so he must have been
further from reality than I thought.