Re: About Salts

Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Firefox Enterprises, http://www.firefox-fx-dot-com , has all kinds of chemicals
for pyrotechnic special effects and rocketry, including many different
color-producing agents.  They have very high-quality products.

Nick Andrews
Littleton CO