Re: Trying to identify old electrical/scientific/spark Item

Original poster: "Jim Bultman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <megajoule-at-comcast-dot-net>

Hi Vince,

This is a old high voltage transformer, most likely for a x-ray machine. I
would date it around 1900-1920 as a guess. It looks like a beautiful item
and should be worth a lot. Buy it if you can!!!!!

Jim Bultman
G-3 1141

> Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com>