Re: Calculation of PFC Capacitors using LTR Capacitor

Hi,

As far as "I" know...  PFC caps are always put in parallel and never in
series with the "primary" of the transformer.

In theory, you can put a PFC cap on the secondary, as is often done with
14,400 power lines, but the current limiting of a say NST would mess things
up I think.

However, there may be tricks out there I am unaware of??

Cheers,

	Terry