Re: Calculation of PFC Capacitors using LTR Capacitor

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Okay.  We must be debating semantics then, because that looks like it's in
series to me.  But since we're talking about PFC on the primary of the
transformer this isn't even part of the discussion really.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX