Re: NST REPAIR

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Allanh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<allanh-at-starband-dot-net>

> I've repaired and had failures and successes, NST's. But I wonder if you
> have used gasoline to remove the tar. I've read comments on the list that
> one shouldn't use gasoline, so I wonder if anyone else has tried.
>
> allan

	I didn't consider gasoline, as I have plenty of other NST's and just
wanted to experiment on resurrecting this one "the easy way".  It's
attractive bacause of it's relatively size.  I can't really see anything
wrong with gasoline, but would think it would take a long and
exceedingly messy time to get the tar out.

Ed