RE: NE Ohio Teslathon

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Any additional information, location times, dates, . . . I'm in NJ and would
probably be able to attend.  Not sure if my conventional coil will be
finished, but my two solid state ones would be.

Thanks
Dan

Usually have on birthday/ Sept 7th. Havent looked on
calender for this year for day. Will place near
weekend. Principles of alternator source frequency
resonance shown. Place cleaned up for guests. Come as
you are. HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/

_