Re: An extremely good MOSFET driver

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

Sue (& all)-

I might look that up--except that I had bad experiences with the IR
2110-type devices that incorporate a charge-pump for driving the "top"
circuit.  The electric field from my secondary (apparently) disrupted
that circuit; I thought it would be a nifty replacement for a transformer
but I had to go back to transformer-coupling instead.

Ken Herrick