power factor caps FS

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

Since everybody is obsessed with power factor correction, I have for sale a
set of 4 Mallory 370VAC 10uF oval can motor run capacitors. They are PCB
free and in a leaded or tinned steel can with 4 position 0.25" quick connect
tabs. They appear to be unused old stock and around 6" tall, 1" thick and
maybe 1.5" wide.

they are $12 shipped in the continental USA. contact me off list if
interested.

KEN