Re: [Fwd: OLTC update]

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

I think this is extremely awsome! I am watching, right in front of me, the
development of a new breed of tesla coil !!! (tesla would be proud :-)) ) I
(and probly many others) wish I (we) could be a part of this, but my (our)
electrical expereience/knowledge is not adequate. Oh well, I was on the same
mailing list as those famous people!! :-D)

Terry, others, If your name(s) weren't in the books before, they are now.....

I think the Geek group has an opertunity here with the IGBTs

(what does that stand for anyways? I think it would be nice if one of the
people who know all about OLTC would post an informative email about how it
works... and such... (www.oltc-dot-com is not yet taken!!))

just like they did with the CD942's caps.....

Peace, and good luck

Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon