Re: Neighbors and noise

In a message dated 8/12/02 8:28:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Chris,

I would think the arc streamers themselves would be much louder
than the spark gap.  That's been the case for my coils, and others
I've seen (and heard).  There's no way to quiet the arc streamers,
without weakening them, unfortunately.  Maybe if you feed the
neighbors enough beer, they won't notice the noise, or they'll
think it's some sort of new heavy metal music, ho ho !

John