BIGGG Tesla Coil Movie - ANOTHER SITE correction

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Sorry.  Made an error in my last post.

The correct link for the 70MEG BIGGG Coil Video is:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/biggg.mpeg

Please right click the link and select SAVE AS:

Play the file from your harddrive after you download it.

Thanks
Dan

OK.  I can do it.   I just happened to have 71 MegaBytes free.  I hope I
don't blow any bandwidth restrictions.  Maybe that other Terry can download
it and serve up some bandwidth from Hot-Streamer-dot-com.  Maybe someone can
break it up into smaller chunks.

Check out the website for more details.

http://www.tb3-dot-com/biggg.html

Terry Blake