Re: Differential triggered gap

Original poster: "Daniel Barrett by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dbarrett1-at-austin.rr-dot-com>

    Ok, thanks for the tips! I'm waiting for the glue to dry on the vauum
cleaner I just attached to the gap. Unfortunately I'm currently using brass
drawer pulls for the electrodes.
    Where can I find some tungsten rods?
db

> Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>