Re: Neighbors and noise

In a message dated 8/13/02 2:32:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Ed,

I wonder if the use of the quenched gap is also changing (increasing)
the break-rate, and causing the sparks to grow more by rep-rate
than by bang size, and thereby changing (reducing) the
streamer noises?  This may be a stretch... don't know.

John