Re: The death of a classic

Hi Barry,

Finn is sending me the strings and stuff.  I have acids, odd chemicals, and
"many toys" at home and work that can cut the outer layer of paint and
epoxy and then can do high resolution inspection and pics of the resistive
layers.  Have to wait till the things arrive for the fun to begin ;-))

BTW - Scott H. is also a pro failure analysis guy, so I will be happy to
send the stuff on to him too :-))

I hate, and have learned, not to speculate too much before the "facts", but
there is a ton of analysis we can do in this case.  I am pretty sure we can
find out exactly what went wrong here.

Tesla coil stuff is really "extreme", so if there is any weakness in
anything, we WILL find it ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry