Capacitors

Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hello to everyone on the list.  I'm a self employed individual involved with
the forestry and heavy equipment repair industries.  (Fancy way of saying two
guys,tools,debt, and no money!)  I've been interested in Tesla since
childhood,  and figured that this is a good time to get back into the hobby.
After all, in Upper Michigan there are no girls,  and the only thing to do
besides work is to sit in whatever tavern is convenient.

The reason for this posting is to inquire if anyone has utilized the resources
available at Capacitor Industries out of Chicago?  Browsing thru their website,
it seems that they have capacitors which would suit a Tesla application very
well.  They even sell dielectrics and foils in rolls, and its supposed to be
designed specifically for the fabrication of one's own caps.  Sure would like
to hear if this supplier has been used and what the cost effectiveness might
be.

Also, I'm looking forward to the "Teslathon" in the Wisconsin area on Oct. 19,
and am hoping to be able to attend.  Please keep everyone updated.

Thanks for listening,

John Richardson