Re: Use MMC's, not build your own. . .

If it's what I'm thinkking that's exactly it, and it was invented by Fr.Tom
McGee (sp?). I doubt Fr.Tom will comment on it though since it is my
understanding he has recently retired from coiling, though I don't know if
he's still onlist or not. The Fr.Tom Bucket Cap is a fantastic concept and a
proven performer, it's also a serious pain to build :) It was the precurser
in design to The Geek Group Bucket Cap which isn't as efficiant, but is
signifigantly easier to build (it's designed with a beginner in mind).

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

"He had that rare weird electricity about him--that
extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in
a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving
normally." --Hunter S. Thompson