Re: calculating ripple

> Or, if your a lunatic Tesla coil builder who HAS to have everything.  You
> could get a setup like this ;o))
>
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/OLTC08-22-03a.jpg

Oddly, I've just been looking into buying something along those lines.. but,
explain to me what the
"Rectabgular [sic] window" is on the TDS3FFT option.  I copied it right off
the description on the Tucker web site.

Of course, one could get a HP 8577A or 8577B network analyzer ($7K or $10K
respectively..) 50 Hz to 200 MHz, or the HP 3589A which also does spectrum
analyzer stuff.. None of this agonizing about the coupling coefficient
between primary and secondary, etc.. just read it off the scale.  There's
also a cool Rhode and Schwartz unit..