Re: Mother of all gazing balls

Original poster: "cd by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vbprg1-at-hotmail-dot-com>

> would need some serious support for a VDG or on top of a secondary coil
>   ;)

Yeah thats kind of why I was thinking yard art steel sculpture...need steel
to elevate it
the walls of the sphere are at least an inch thick...It is truely a monster
ball...:)

oh and it is HQ Stainless
I had a dream the other night where I built a really big rail gun and shot
it at the moon....
I think Ive been reading to many High Votage pages.....
Chris