Re: OLTC - Ready :-))

Hi Robert,

The shrink wrap seems to work great!  I looked at it tonight and the burns
holes were very clean.  It seems to protect the coil very well (that
plastic stuff is VERY resiliant!!)  It is available in almost any office
supply place and probably hardware places too.  One thing I like is it is
fast and clean.  No messy smelly poly coating or anything.  If you put in
on the same time you wind the coil on a winder it is just too easy.

It certainly does not provide much added insulation between windings (I am
not sure polly helps either there).  But I really like it so far!!

Cheers,

	Terry