Personal Experience was: Re: Musically Responsive TC's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 12/2/02 11:36:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

snips

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>
>
>I HAVE used these supplies rectified for tesla coil use with much success.
>
>If you have never used these supplies successfully, how can you possible
>claim, "in my experience."

"In my experience it doesn't work."
That is the only legitimate claim a person who has had no success with it
CAN make. If your experience is different, then you can say so, as you
have, but the person who has experienced a negative result has the same
right to say so.

Matt D.