Re: Looking for R Hull's CSN commentary

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

At 05:11 PM 03/12/02 -0700, you wrote:

 >Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 >I ordered this from amazon ca clear back in October,
 >and now I've today recieved the second notice of a
 >4 to 6 week delay;

Hello Harvey, Coilers,

My wife ordered one for my Christmas present back in early September and
like you she's received word from Amazon.ca of an earliest delivery date
of December 12th.  Let's hope that we get them soon!!!

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL
G-1#1214

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca