Upper MI Coilers, was Re: Spark gaps for smaller TC

The Geek Group has several coiling members in the Central, Northern Lower,
and WI area. Our head of engineering, Mark Broker lives in WI, and our
world headquarters is in SW Lower MI, in Kalamazoo. We're 2.5hrs from
Detroit or Chicago, 45Min from Grand Rapids, 1.5hrs from Cadillac, and
about an hour or so from the Ohio border.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org