Re: For all Pupman Readers! Geek Group FAQ System

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

snip

 > It is my hope to create the Ultimate Tesla Coil FAQ, and to do it through a
 > mixture of submitted entries, and culling from the Pupman list and archives.

This is a good initiative, noble Chris, and one that has been talked a
lot about in the past. I should imagine that it would be quite an honour
to be the author of a subject in that FAQ.
I also think that Chip should be given the opportunity to at least
mirror that faq, since he is sort of the godfather of this gathering.

The peer review you mention, is it an internal Geek Group institution,
or are there external reviewers attached?

Cheers, Finn Hammer

snip