Re: Pumpkin Toroid!NEW PICS/Videos

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi,

I just recently finished adding all of the videos to my site.  If you
already took a look (or if you havent) look again.  I have videos of all of
my coils (including the pumpkin, and the tube coils).  They are all pretty
small videos so you may just want to save them rather than windows media
player runing them from the site.  Thank you for your interest!