Spice floating node problems

Hi,

I lost the original e-mail...

Spice reports floating nodes when it does not know the voltage of a
node.  You need a ground in the system to define a zero voltage point that
all other voltages are referenced to.  If there are undefined voltage
points, like two series capacitors where the center voltage can be
anything, then it also fails.  Sometimes you need to add a 100Meg ohm
resistor here or there for stability but only when things get messy.  I
would be happy to help if you want to send me the *.sch file.

Floating nodes are easy, convergence problems require actually reading the
4.5 Meg of instructions :O))

Cheers,

	Terry