Re: Flyback burn

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

David,

 > Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz
 > <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>
 >
 > Hi All,
 >
 > I think it is summed up pretty well in the post, The
 > Ten Commandments of
 > Electronic Safety.  V.  Tarry not amongst those who
 > engage in intentional
 > shocks, for surely they are nonbelievers and not
 > long for this world.
 > I know this may seem smart___, but it's kept me
 > alive.
 >
 > David E Weiss

Ok, I don't know about the other guy's, but my flyback
RF burn was *accidental*.  Believe me, with the amount
of current that unit was evidentaly outputing, I
didn't plan on getting hit, but due to a careless slip
up on my part, it happened anyway.

 > Odd, when I tryed zaping my finger nail it usally
 > went along the surface
 > of my fingernail to the VERY sensativ flesh at the
 > end. (why was I shocking my fingernail? uhhh.. no  >
idea really)

That was probably because your flyback was putting out
less current than mine.

-Brett