fabricating 833A sockets

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello,

I will soon have 2 833A tubes, but dont want to spend the rediculous $40
each for the sockets.  So i was wondering if anyone has seen any ideas for
making sockets.  I will just buy the plate and grid caps because those are
cheap, but i need to make the filament socket.  So if anyone has any ideas,
i would really appreciate to hear them. Thanks,

Steve Ward.