Re: Ultimate hi K for maggy

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

 > Original poster: "Emil J. Schauer by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <eschauer-at-adelphia-dot-net>

 > Can someone point me to a "how to read ASCII schematics" section. I may be
 > missing something by not being able to decipher the artwork.

Here is the problem. ASCII art only works with a font where each character
is the same width. This allows you to line things up with spaces.

Most email clients don't use these fonts, and the spaces get compressed and
things look like junk. The easy way to view ASCII art in the case is to just
copy it and paste it into an empty instance of notepad (if you run windows).
Notepad uses a monospaced font and you should be able to view things
properly.

KEN