Re: Test equipment

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Test best oscillators are the following:

HP 200 series audio oscillators (usually on ebay for $50 approx) good up to
about 500kHz
This is a great oscillator as it is probably one of the few oscillators to
put out "high" voltage signals up to about 100VAC.

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1925373943

Or HP 650x series which are a better investment all around since they are
good up to 10Mhz.

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1924824347

The above links are just examples of what is available on Ebay.

Dan