Re: How big is LTR?

In a message dated 12/16/02 2:05:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Gary,

In work I've done, I found troubling problems with the voltage reversal mode
with certain NST - LTR combinations.  In some cases I needed to
use a rather large value cap to stop the reversal problem.  It would
appear to me that NST characteristics vary greatly, making a
certain amount of experimentation necessary for best results.
Often values somewhat near the resonant values cause the worst
problems with this reversal issue.

John