Re: Farady Cage

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

Wouldn't the steel chicken wire serve to knock down the magnetic fields?  I
can understand penetration of a copper wall, due to the copper being
dimagnetic.  That's why the CIA uses both copper and mu metal walls to keep
bugs out.  I would think that the magnetic field would tend to follow the
steel mesh, and not radiate much beyond it.

David E Weiss