TC Part alternates

Original poster: "Michael Quarles by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mquarles-at-qusion-dot-com>

I am searching for parts for my first TC.
I am having some trouble finding the parts without going to several places.
For the NST filter I am using:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/frames.htm

It calls for:
2 x .001uF/10kvdc ceramic disk capacitors
2 x 1200 Ohm/50 Watt wire wound ceramic power resistors

Allelectronics has the caps but the closest resistor I could find there is:
400 ohm/50 watt ceramic
I could put 3 in an series to get 1200 ohms but what happens to the watts?

I also read I should use 10M ohm 1/4 watt 2000 volt bleed resistors for the
Geek Group caps, but isn't the 1/4 watt a problem?
Isn't there a lot more than 1/4 of a watt going through them?